I believe in the LICENSE file, we have this information:

Third party BSD 3-Clause licenses

The following components are provided under the BSD 3-Clause license.
See project link for details.

    JSXTransformer(v0.10.0)
      -> heron/tools/ui/resources/static/js/JSXTransformer.0.10.0.js
    autogen.sh
      -> config/autogen.sh
    cloudpickle(https://github.com/cloudpipe/cloudpickle/blob/master/LICENSE
)
      -> heronpy/api/cloudpickle.py
    cpplint(https://github.com/cpplint/cpplint/blob/master/LICENSE)
      -> third_party/python/cpplint/cpplint.py
    d3(v3.4.11, https://github.com/d3/d3/blob/master/LICENSE)
      -> heron/tools/ui/resources/static/js/d3.min.3.4.11.js

Please feel free to let me know if it is not the right way. We will update.
Thanks in advance.