Just checking the status of podling project[1].  There is a error on
the entry of shardingsphere (not in ldap),
It looks like we need to setup the ldap entry to resolve the issue. So
I just update the Bootstrap INFRA JIRA[2] for it.

[1]https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17243

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang