Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache PLC4X (Incubating) version 0.2.0.
The Apache PLC4X community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache PLC4X (Incubating) version 0.2.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache PLC4X (incubating) is a set of libraries for communicating with
industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs) using a variety of
protocols but with a shared API.

PLC4X community vote and result thread:
Result:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/06669ce092b312b6601deb1b7b1e9c6a55f735ae05415e41192e2d45@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E
Vote:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/fde69d15963e7afd8cca1df6332e5d5de43e08fe126414d3837c4575@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E

A minor issue also can be found in the above thread, which we have fully
addressed in our develop branch already

The release candidates (RC1):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/plc4x/0.2.0-incubating/rc1/

Git tag for the release (RC1):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/tree/release/0.2.0

Hash for the release tag:
d7dc61fb7b68056b9d6731e8fdfd1ef757595f45

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/blob/rel/0.2.0/RELEASE_NOTES

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 089127C15C60D6B9, which can be

found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/plc4x/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/Validating+a+staged+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion