Hi,

+1(binding)

For the initial release under the Apache podling stage, we must be serious for
some of the ip clearance problems. I strongly suggest our druid guys comment
the todo list to track the problems in jira(as Justin pointed out). I also
would like to help to re-check the problems in your next release.

BTW, I checked:
- incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- No unexpected binary files

For the license, I kindly suggest you could using some of the template just as
we guys doing in Apache RocketMQ[1], and use checkstyle to re-check it when
compiling or assembling :-)

[1] http://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/code-guidelines/
<http://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/code-guidelines/>
[2] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq/tree/master/style/copyright