Hi Craig,

+1 for the overall proposal. There is only one thing that I would like to
clarify. Do you plan to have a custom email for each of the three cases
(already have an Apache id, already filed an ICLA, and have not filed an ICLA),
and research ahead of time to which case the person applies, or have an email
that covers all the cases. If the later, my suggestion is that the email should
clearly direct the recipient to choose specifically the case that applies to
her/himself. I mean, have written something along the lines: If you already
have an Apache is, follow these instructions, if already filed an ICLA follow
these other instructions, otherwise follow this instead.

Thanks,
Hugo