Hi,

Currently only a couple of people have access to the feedback directly, but my
intent is for all the IPMC to have access. Anything that come up from the
feedback will be brought back to the list and discussed. I’m just not sure how
to arrange that, currently if any other IPMC members want access please ask.
We’ve only had a couple filled in and already identified one issue which has
been raised on the dev list. The intent is just to get feedback on who the
incubator is going and if there’s anything that can be improved, some people
are more direct and will provide feedback directly onto mailing list but by
making anonymous I think we’ll get better quality feedback. If this experiment
proves helpful then we see what be can do to improve openness and access, if
not we’ll stop using it.

Perhaps we could add a tick box (or two) - do yo want this to be public? And if
ticked send response to IPMC private or incubator dev list? Or pears just send
all responses to IPMC private list so all the IPMC have access?

Thanks,
Justin