Hi,

Serge and I had already a discussion about PNS some months ago. We did a
quick search. We only found an existing trademark not related in term of
domain. So we moved forward on the graduation, because we are talking
about that since months now.

I think we still have time to launch a PNS, and the idea was to do this
as part of the graduation.

Who can help us on that front ?

Thanks,
Regards