Also carrying over my +1 vote from the list.

Chris

Am 31.01.19, 12:24 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hello all,

    This is a call for vote to release Apache PLC4X (Incubating) version 0.3.0.

    The Apache PLC4X community has voted on and approved a proposal to release

    Apache PLC4X (Incubating) version 0.3.0.

    We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this

    incubator release.

    Apache PLC4X (incubating) is a set of libraries for communicating with

    industrial programmable logic controllers (PLCs) using a variety of

    protocols but with a shared API.

    PLC4X community vote and result thread:

    Result:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5ee3372ca4c2fd83952ec0e36e93a8bbcf5a8ecde72f75b324b60a5b@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E

    Vote:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eacbccd9b7f540a3bacff2eaf7420751252067977bcfab1679f8fb35@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E

    The release candidates (RC2):

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/plc4x/0.3.0

    Git tag for the release (RC2):

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/tree/release/0.3.0

    Hash for the release tag:

    ed21ab16d54601c01f7d97805aa1dd8d87a148e0

    Release Notes:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-plc4x/blob/release/0.3.0/RELEASE_NOTES

    The artifacts have been signed with Key : C336E0143A553B89, which can be

    found in the keys file:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/plc4x/KEYS

    Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/Validating+a+staged+Release

    The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of

    votes are reached.

    Please vote accordingly:

    [ ] +1 approve

    [ ] +0 no opinion