All, thank you for your expressions of interest.

I have listed all names reported here and a few more colleagues and
contributors in the page:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CavaProposal
<https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/CavaProposal>

In particular, thank you for the folks stepping forward to volunteer to mentor
this project. I have listed you all on the page for now.

There is still a couple of TBD points on the proposal. I will address them in a
new thread.
I will also leave this proposal open until Monday next week, so we can
guarantee maximum public participation. I will engage with the incubator early
next week on next steps.

Cheers,

Antoine