Hi,

> This sentence is very confusing to me. If the release is "unofficial” then it
> can't be subject to ASF's policy, no?

I used the word unofficial as some of these artefacts are connivance binaries.
I and don’t want to open up the “we only release source" can of worms.

> I am actually not sure why we're including GitHub in this list.

Because people are placing releases there as well. Github has a release page
which can include release notes etc and shows a history of releases, users can
download releases from here.

> It is unclear whether <project> should include incubator- prefix. I
> honestly thing it should.

Good point. None of them I’ve seen have, I was thinking not and then you need
to rename on graduation which would be a pain.

> You don't have to had a Dockerfile to publish to Docker Hub. This sentence
> makes it sound like it is a requirement.

Right I’ll make that optional.

Thanks for the feedback.
Justin