Hi Julian,

A perfect example!

I think we should add a checkbox to the podling report where the podling
indicates when they are fully in compliance with release policy. Until that is
done we don’t worry.

Additionally, Infra could tag and “release” with appropriate description when
they move a GitHub repository into the foundation.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone