I ran RAT, and while I understand that a lot of the failures are
coming from the 3rdparty directory, some of those are from files that
should have the ASF license header such as pom files, docker files,
project documentation (yes, MD files do accept apache license
headers),  Maybe the rat-exclude configuration on the project should
be less permissive.

Based on this I am -1 (binding)

--
Luciano Resende