Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm trying to get a history report for a repository connection over
ManifoldCF REST API. According to the documentation:

https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.11/en_US/programmatic-operation.html#History+query+parameters

It should be possible with the following URL (connection name:
myConnection):

http://localhost:8345/mcf-api-service/json/repositoryconnectionhistory/myConnection

I have also tried to use some of the history query parameters:

http://localhost:8345/mcf-api-service/json/repositoryconnectionhistory/myConnection?report=simple

But I am not sure if I am using them correctly or how they should be
attached to the URL, because it is not mentioned in the documentation. The
problem is also that I don't receive any error, but an empty object, so it
is difficult to debug. The API returns an empty object even for a
non-existing connection.

However it works for resources, which doesn't have any attributes, e.g.:

http://localhost:8345/mcf-api-service/json/repositoryconnectionjobs/myConnection

or

http://localhost:8345/mcf-api-service/json/repositoryconnections/myConnection

Thanks in advace for any help.