Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked
- incubator in name
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- DISCLAIMER file
- sha512 and asc signature are good
- rat check passed
   The following showed some files not including ASF license headers
but they were borrowed codes
    $ java -jar apache-rat-0.12/apache-rat-0.12.jar -a -d
apache-doris-0.9.0.rc02-incubating-src -e *.md *.MD .gitignore
.gitmodules .travis.yml manifest **vendor** **licenses** | grep File:
| grep -v "test_data" | grep -v "gutil" | grep -v "json" | grep -v
"patch" | grep -v "xml" | grep -v "conf" | grep -v "svg" | cut -f 3 -d
" " | xargs head -100
- can build from source within the docker image

Makoto

2019年2月15日(金) 11:46 ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>:

> +1 binding,
>
> Checked the license file, the notice, the signature, the sha512 hash, all
> looks good; (I didn't run build as my docker is broken)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
> Apache Kylin PMC
> Work email: shaofeng....@kyligence.io
> Kyligence Inc: https://kyligence.io/
>
> Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
> Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscr...@kylin.apache.org
> Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscr...@kylin.apache.org
>

> Li,De(BDG) <l...@baidu.com> 于2019年2月14日周四 下午5:26写道:
>
> > Thank you, Justin, we will fix the license issue in next release.
> >
> > On 2019/2/14 上午10:39, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >+1 binding but LICENSE is missing a couple of licenses please fix in next
> > >release.
> > >
> > >Checked:
> > >- incubating in name
> > >- hashes and signatures good
> > >- LICENSE is missing some licenses (se below)
> > >- NOTICE is fine
> > >- No unexpected binaries in file
> > >- All ASF source files have ASF headers
> > >- On OSX so didn’t build
> > >
> > >LICENSE is missing MIT licensed Sizzle.js [1] included in jQuery and MIT
> > >licensed normalize.css included in bootstrap.css.
> > >
> > >Thanks.
> > >Justin
> > >
> > >1. ./webroot/static/jquery.js
> > >2. ./webroot/static/bootstrap.css