Hmmm ... this is really odd ...

On the one side we have lengthy discussions about non-mentors from resisting to
interfere, but on the other hand podlings are begging for such "interference".
Guess there are always two sides of the discussion.

And I have to admit that for a short time I was hesitating, if I should check
the Daffodil release as doing it would have been exactly what others were
complaining about.
I decided to do it nevertheless ...

I could imagine that the heat and discussions recently could definitely make
others hesitate to do so in the future and the problem of not being able to
release could increase as a result of this.

Chris