On 25/02/2019 19:22, Dave Fisher wrote:

<snip/>

To me the main Incubator problem is most podlings do not have three fully
engaged mentors.

+1

52 or 53 Incubating podlings may be too many.

+1

The Incubator may be too lenient in (a) allowing podlings in with minimal
mentors

+1

The tricky part in all of this is that it isn't the podlings fault if the mentors don't engage.

We need more engaged mentors per podling. The obvious solutions to that are recruit more mentors (where from?) or accept fewer podlings (seems unfair to prospective podlings).

I think the IMPC has some tough decisions ahead.

Mark