When I was writing the graduation proposal for Fineract I explicitly asked
each PMC member for permission to put them on the list.  One guy never
answered, so I removed him from the list.  There's nothing really *wrong*
with having inactive PMC members, but you can at least start your project's
TLP "life" with the ones who are active enough to respond and subscribe.

YMMV, but for the graduation vote, I'd like to at least know which ones are
subscribed for the purposes of getting a slightly more accurate picture of
the project's true corporate diversity.

Best,
Myrle