On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 15:26, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sebb
>
> I just send mail in dev@skywalking, just realize you may be not there. This
> is my reply.
>
> > I just replied, and it worked fine; they are shown as being on the list.
>
> Have no clue why :(. Tried multiple times, always fail. But for some, success.
>
> > Can you forward some example failure mails directly to me please?
>
> Sent two examples to your personal mail.

Thanks
I replied already in the thread.
Your emailer is adding some extra text to the To: address which I
think is confusing ezmlm.

> > Who gets nothing?
>
> They, Dongxue(1151262...@qq.com) and Kai(oracle...@gmail.com), sent mail to
> private-subscr...@skywalking.apache.org.
> But nothing comes back to him, I remember, there should be a confirm mail to
> subscriber, right?
> or moderators like me. I assume you don't get them too.

Yes, there should be a confirmation mail.
I have so far only seen mod requests for Allen.Wang

Maybe their mailers are also adding spurious characters to the To: address.