On 04/03/2019 11:34, Minxuan Zhuang wrote:
> Hello Incubator Community,
>
> The Apache Dubbo community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
> Apache Dubbo (Incubating) version 2.6.6.
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based, open source
> RPC framework. Dubbo offers three key functionalities, which include
> interface based remote call, fault tolerance & load balancing, and
> automatic service registration & discovery.
>
> Dubbo community vote and result thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c1cff6eb1ec9ce2877a38a16145cf41a6ab3f2a6989a0f276da2226a@%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E
>
> The release candidates (RC2):
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/2.6.6
>
> Git tag for the release (RC2):
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/tree/dubbo-2.6.6
>
> Hash for the release tag:
> ba7f6f38c36675268ba64f21e97d02bda7a731dc
>
> Release Notes:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/blob/dubbo-2.6.6/CHANGES.md
>
> The artifacts have been signed with Key : DA2108479B0C1E71, which can be
> found in the keys file:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS
>
> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
> votes are reached.
>
> Please vote accordingly:

Comments (no action required)
- The source archive does not contain the Maven wrapper.
- The source archive does not include the .gitignore file
- Hashes match
- Signatures are valid
- Build from source archive completes without error

Trivial (fix in next release if project thinks it is an issue)
- The source archive name has a suffix "-source-release". Generally
  projects just use "-src".
- The binary archive names has a suffix "-bin-release." Generally
  projects just use "-bin"
- The naming convention does not seem consistent. I'd expect bin/src or
  binary/source not bin/source.

Major (must fix before release)
- The KEYS files contains the short fingerprints. It is trivial to forge
  these. All keys must be listed with the full fingerprint (40 chars).

Provided that the major issue listed above is addressed:

> [X] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Mark