Hey Betrand! : o)

I totally agree that we don't need more rules.  Here's the original discuss
thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3c4c8473f6733ad243b748398b25f3ef614aab32aa264216eeaa0695@
<general.incubator.apache.org>

Specifically:
"It's not a rule. It's an offering of an additional service + an
incremental reduction in stringency of the incubator."

What's different than now is that rather than pretending non-ASF releases
don't exist, we are offering podlings the opportunity to use them to learn
and prepare for ASF releases.

Best,
Myrle