+1 (binding)

If you look at the new https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/skywalking.html
<https://incubator.apache.org/clutch/skywalking.html> analysis you will see
activity in all repositories and that https://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/
<https://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/> corresponds to the list on the
clutch analysis.

I’ll note that only current releases on supported versions should be on the
distribution area. Older releases should be referenced from archives.apache.org
<http://archives.apache.org/> - here I am referring to the RC, Beta, and Alpha
releases. Please take care of this.

I don’t view this as blocking since as a TLP the policy is the same.

Regards,
Dave