Dear all,

By Justin's leave, I'm ignoring my previous cancel thread on this vote and announce the results after a very eventful voting period.

I'd wished for another code drop, to address the arisen issues, though perfection is the greatest enemy of good enough, and I'm still traveling, just having some online time between two hops.

So the result is: We have 4 IPMC +1 vote, 0 0-s ans 0 -1s, the vote was open for more than 72 hours, meaning that we are going to release Apache NetBeans 11.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 4] as Apache NetBeans 11.0 (incubating). I'm going to commence with the release procedure and announce the release, once I finally touch the ground later this week.

Details, +1 IPMC binding votes:

 * Ate Douma (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=ate) (carried
    over from the PPMC thread)
 * Justin Mclean (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean)