On the other hand, I don't think there'd be an objection -- and it might be
the right moment -- to redirect netbeans.org to netbeans.apache.org right
now, there's an issue for this with Greg Stein that we could follow up in
the form of doing this, it would be a good moment because of the symbolism
with becoming a TLP. Just because netbeans.org would redirect to
netbeans.apache.org would not mean that plugins.netbeans.org would cease to
exist, which is the main part we're most concerned about right now.

Gj