Hi,

> - they are not? I dont follow? How would you suggest making them binary then?

Ask on legal discuss, I don’t think they will be allowed in a source release,
but it may be possible given maps are not likely to change much. Worse case you
may have to find some maps under a different license or ask for them to be
relicensed under a more friendly license.

> On the other hand the initial picture you painted seemed quite grim but these
> issues can be overcome relatively easy.

All of the issues are easy to fix one way or another, this stuff is hard to get
right first time around, but gets easier.

Thanks,
Justin