Hi Greg,

I agree. A pragmatic, incremental, trust in a community’s best intentions is
all we should ask.

To me the minimum requirements are:

(1) License is AL v2.
(2) Disclaimer is standard. I don’t want it to vary because then we’ll discuss
correctness.
(3) Signature.
(4) Checksum.

The rest is up to the podling community to grow more towards policy than away.
Treating it as an existential crisis is in conflict with “Community over Code”
and turns into a form of “filibustering”.

Users who are vested in a podling’s “correctness” and graduation should join
and “scratch their itch.”

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone