Hi Justin,

1. Will certainly fix copyright before pushing to release distro.

2. One committer accidentally voted in private@ (tried to express that in the
release thread notes in the VOTE) and our newest contributor voted after the
VOTE went to general (dev@ was cc’d).

3. Mentors: Of our three mentors, one has been uncharacteristically non
responsive and another hasn’t really contributed since he joined. We’ve been
discussing this with our the mentor that has really been engaged. So, yes.
We’ll be hunting for 2 new mentors.

Thanks!

Joshua Poore