It wasn't clear to me whether you were waiting for infra before issuing a
-1 - sorry to have read too much into that.

AFAIK - this is indeed still a first Apache release for Tuweni - not the
first attempt but I don't believe that 0.7.0 was successfully voted to
release.
The change of the release number does make that unclear though.

Thanks for the clarification on your intentions with that note, Justin.