+1.

I checked
The artifacts has incubating in the name.
There is no binary in the release kit.
signature and hash is OK
DISCLAIMER file exists
LICENSE and NOTICE looks good to me.

There is a license notice section in the README file need to be
polished, I think by default build we should exclude the libraries
which License is not compiled with ASL.
End user could enable the feature by building the binary himself with
some additional options.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem