By the way, I am going to be away from email from tomorrow til Sunday; so,
assuming the vote proceeds successfully, and in the interest of timing with
respect to the next board meeting, another Druid PPMC member will likely
tally and post the results after the 72-hr period instead of me.

Thanks for the support everyone!