Hi Podlings!

in less than a month we're going to have our first
ApacheCON this year -- the one in Las Vegas. In
about two month there will be one more in Berlin.

These are not your regular ApacheCONs -- these are
20th Anniversary of ASF ApacehCONs! In other words,
these are not to be missed!

And even if your talk didn't get accepted -- you still
get an opportunity to highlight your project to, what's
likely going to be the biggest audience attending.

Here's how: if you (or any community member who's
passionate about your project) are going to be at either
of those ApacheCONs consider signing up for
    Podling's Shark Tank
events:
    https://www.apachecon.com/acna19/s/#/scheduledEvent/1038
    https://aceu19.apachecon.com/session/podlings-shark-tank

Each project presenting will get ~10 min for the pitch and ~5 min
of panel grilling them on all sorts of things. Kind of like this ;-)
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmenN7NEdBc

You've got nothing to lose (in fact, the opposite: you're likely to get
a prize!) and you will get a chance to receive feedback that might
actually help you grow your community and ultimately graduate to the
TLP status. And! Given our awesome panel of judges:
     * Myrle Krantz
     * Justin Mclean
     * Craig Russel
     * Shane Curcuru
We guarantee this to be a fun and useful event for your community!

We will be tracking signups over here:
     https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA19PodlingSharkTank
     https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACEU19PodlingSharkTank
but for now:

SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS EMAIL if you're interested.

It is first come, first serve -- so don't delay -- sign up today!

Thanks,
Roman.