Hi Justin

Inline

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2019年8月18日周日 上午7:25写道:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your proposal, it looks good.
>
> I have a couple of questions:
> - Re the name, other software exists with the same name e.g. [1] (and
> others) Has the project considered that it may not be able to keep this
> name and what it would do if this was the case?

Oh, that is new, thanks for pointing that out in first place. From my
perspective, it is better to rename now than later.

> - The NOTICE file refers to the The Analysys Foundation [2] what is the
> relation of this group to the project? Has the community agreed to want to
> move the project to the Apache Software Foundation? Is that documented
> anywhere?

First, the Analysys is a company, not a Foundation.
And Yes.

In the proposal, we have this.
> Source and Intellectual Property Submission Plan
> As soon as EasyScheduler is approved to join Apache Incubator, Analysys
will provide the Software Grant Agreement(SGA) and intial committers will
submit ICLA(s). The code is already licensed under the Apache > Software
License, version 2.0.

We have got confirmation from them, SGA will be submitted by Analysys. This
is not documented, but from I known, they will submit the SGA soon after
this proposal accepted. I will make sure the SGA filed before the
repositories transformation.

At the same time, the community has approved the move too. Here is the
discussion GitHub issue,
https://github.com/analysys/EasyScheduler/issues/638

> - I notice the source files header already state “Licensed to the Apache
> Software Foundation”, I assume this is not actually the case. It looks to
> me that the headers may of been replaced, that may make IP provenance /
> clearance harder. A quick glance shows a number of 3rd party pieces of code
> that are likely to be in a releases, inckudeing this not listed in your
> dependancies. Is the project aware of this and what’s required here?

I will check w/ them and get back later.
For dependency list, they replace w/ a short version in the proposal,
considering before the first incubator release, they plan to remove some
dependency libs.
Do we need the whole list? Including every dependency. We used to have that
before.

> - It looks like the community mostly discusses things on instant messaging
> are they prepared to move the important bits of that conversation over to
> an ASF mailing list?

Yes. I have told them this is required, and they will do that.