Hi,

I agree with Alan that its really minor but as the signatures will change I
would prefer another Vote to have this checked.
If you (as Justin suggests) state your changes clearly in the thread I think
everybody will easily carry over the vote from the previous thread so its just
about waiting 72hrs but ensure that everything is alright.

Julian