Hi,

Re tags:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-crypto-c/releases/tag/1.0.0
https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-crypto-js/releases/tag/1.0.0

The vote to release the above is now closed and has passed with 3 x +1 binding
votes:

Julian Feinauer
Justin Mclean
Furkan Kamaci

And 1 non-binding +1 vote:

Brian Spector

Vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8a3c98ff63f0cefe72873e1c1b65ec727c2a3c3f0a2517c055f029e7@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

The following remedial actions have been taken:

Both of the above tags now have release notes.
The DISCLAIMER files in both repos have been reformatted
The license files in both libraries now have the correct copyright notices

We will now publish the archives to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/milagro/

And in the process ensure that the KEYS file is in the root of this directory
(rather than in each release's subdirectory).

Once the repos have been pushed to
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/milagro/ and the mirrors updated, I will
update the project's website (https://milagro.apache.org/users.html) to include
download links to the mirrors and then send out the appropriate announcements.

On behalf of the Milagro community, I would like to extend our thanks to the
IPMC for their votes and guidance,

John

John McCane-Whitney
Director of Product at Qredo Ltd
T: +44 7966 490687
1 Primrose Street
London, UK EC2A 2EX
https://qredo.com
Qredo Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered
number 7834052). This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are
intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient
you may not copy, disclose to anyone else or otherwise use the content of this
e-mail or any attachment thereto and should notify the sender immediately and
delete them from your system.