Hi Justin,

1. The Stack Overflow link we referenced in file [1] is an explanation of
why this issue happens. We didn't use the code.

2. About files with author tags [6] - [24], it's because we used to add
author names at the beginning of files as a convention.
There are still some files keep it. They are not third party files

Author of files [6], [7], [8], [21], [22], [24] is me (she...@apache.org)
Author of files [9] - [20] is Deqing Li (deqin...@apache.org)
Author of file [23] is Xiaohong Deng. She is one of our contributors, but
not committer.

We will remove the author tags in these files.

3. I wrote the code of file [28]. It's a parser of GEXF file format.
The link in this file is broken. It's the specification of this format. The
new link is https://gephi.org/gexf/1.2draft/gexf-12draft-primer.pdf

4. We will remove the function related to the code from Stack Overflow in
file [5] and rewrite the code in file [26] before we start a new vote.

Thanks.