Hi Justin,

You might also want to consider taking the license text [2] and placing in
> a text point and point to that from the license.

I presume you mean "consider as an alternative".   This means we wouldn't
need the actual BSD-2-Clause license text in our LICENSE, nor would we need
the "Copyright / attribution" statement as those would be in the link.

Correct?

Lee.