Dear IPMC,

The Apache Superset community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.34.1 (rc2). This is a bug-fix
release to the inaugural Apache release of Superset in August 2019.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on
this incubator release.

Apache Superset (incubating) is a business intelligence web application

The community voting thread can be found here (3 binding +1
votes):https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e60f080ebdda26896214f7d3d5be1ccadfab95d48fbe813252762879@%3Cdev.superset.apache.org%3E

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as tag 0.34.1rc2
available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/releases/tag/0.34.1rc2

The artifacts to be voted on are located
here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/

Release artifacts are signed with the key located
here:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/superset/KEYS

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote will pass if a
majority of at least three +1 IPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Superset (incubating) 0.15.1
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Thank you IPMC! We appreciate your efforts in helping the Apache
Superset community to validate this release.

On behalf of the Apache Superset Community,

Ville