Hi Justin,

We are very thankful for your detailed analysis to help make Apache Hudi
release be compliant. We will work on your licensing comments and create a new
release candidate shortly. It would be immensely helpful for us if you can
point us to any other issues/feedback concerning this release. This would help
us address all of them in one go.

Thanks,
Balaji.V
(on behalf ofApache  Hudi PPMC)