Hi, folks

The Apache Weex community has voted and approved the proposal to release
Apache Weex (Incubating) version 0.28.0-RC1, we now kindly request the
Incubator PMC members to review and vote on this incubator release.

   - Vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3b56f8ceb75981487de107c90995de27ebfa9ff9acfb0e16ca07cc55@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
   - Vote result thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7df08b9020fc11c0cb01b15faea16207cb791314ef993ab73a9b2721@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3

<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7df08b9020fc11c0cb01b15faea16207cb791314ef993ab73a9b2721@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E>
   - Git tag for this Release:
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/releases/tag/0.28.0-RC1
   - The source tarball could be found at :

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.28.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.28.0-RC1-src.tar.gz
   - The signature of the source tarball could be found at :

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.28.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.28.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.asc
   - The SHA-512 checksum of the source tarball could be found at :

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.28.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.28.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.sha512
   - The source tarball is signed with
   Key:D7E6B58FFA293FB1AC9E7B624FD8BC09C7E9DB81, which could be found in the
   key file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/weex/KEYS
   - ChangeLog about this version:
   https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/release/0.28/CHANGELOG.md

One can build the binary from source according to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/release/0.28/HOW-TO-BUILD.md
with build environment installed.

*FYI: I only test the build scripts on Mac environment, it should also work
in Linux/Unit platform according to my understanding. But you may get
problems if you try to build Weex from source on a windows platform.*

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, until we get enough
votes. Please vote on releasing this RC.

   -  +1 approve
   -  +0 no opinion
   -  -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Best Regards,