Hi Justin/Nick,

Thanks for clarification around the chain of trust - of course we're happy to
follow further guidance if required.

Also, just to clarify re: the signature file - it's currently being staged in
the relevant subdirectory here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev

When/if this vote passes, we'll move it to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release

>From where it automatically gets copied to:

https://www.apache.org/dist/

We'll then update our downloads page
(http://milagro.apache.org/docs/downloads/) to include links for the new
release including the signature.

We believe this is the Apache Way, but also happy to amend if required.

Regards,

John