Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- signatures and hashes fine
- LICENSE and NOTICE is basically ok(there is still a category b dependency
in the source code)
- All necessary files have license headers

To Willem Jiang, the problem I listed last time was the main license
issue(category X should be removed and may keep the category b dependency
in binary ) :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

tan zhongyi <zhongyi....@gmail.com> 于2020年2月21日周五 下午5:21写道: