We would like to propose AgensGraph Extension as an Apache incubator project.
As such, I am calling a VOTE.

The AgensGraph Extension provides an extension for PostgreSQL to give the users
the ability to leverage graph database on top of the existing relational
database with minimal effort. The basic principle of the project is to create
single storage that can handle both relational and graph model data so that the
users can use the standard ANSI SQL along with openCypher
(http://www.opencypher.org), the Graph query language.

The proposal can be found here:

   o https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/AgensGraphExtension

Please cast your vote. I will leave the polls open for at least 72 hours.

PS: Please note that before the podling enters the Incubator, assuming a
positive vote response, the actual project name will be changed to something
acceptable as determined by VP Brand.

PPS: If you are interested in mentoring, please let us know. We are looking for
additional mentors...

Cheers!
Jim