Hi Justin,

I find it unfair for podling community to report again if mentors missed to
sign off - who are part of IPMC.
If anything, the action should be on IPMC to review and rectify its core
operational model to engage mentors and other IPMC members in its
functioning, rather than penalizing the podling community which did its job
on time.
So, I urge you and IPMC to take out Gobblin from reporting this month and
start a broader conversation about how to keep mentors engaged.

Abhishek