Hi,

+1 from me.

I checked:

- Incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE is OK
- NOTICE is OK (year should be updated at next release)
- No unexpected binary files (except for the mentioned ones)
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked Checksums

I could not compile the code. It could be fine to mention how to compile
and test the project at README (or any other) file.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI