Thanks, Justin. Can you be more specific about what you think isn't correct
in the NOTICE file? Our practice is to copy the entire notice of
third-party projects, if they exist. We don't do this for the boiler-plate
ASF NOTICE, but any ASF notice that contains other text will be copied in
(like Yetus in the runtime Jar).