Hi,

One thing I think may need some explanation. I notice a person who has been
recently added (not voted) to the project is part of the proposed PMC. As far
as I can tell they have had no involvement in the project. I can see a couple
of other PMC members who has also had no noticeable involvement in the project.
Now having inactive PMC members is not a big deal, but I curious why these
people are on the proposed PMC list.

Some other very minor things:
- it seems a little odd that you have 90+ contributors but have only invited 5
committers. Looks like a few have made sizeable contributions as well.
- links on download page need fixing (https://www.apache.org/dist/ has been
deprecated)
- logos of other companies on front page
- There exists some 3rd party branding issues e.g [1][2] Were you aware of
these?

Thanks,
Justin

1.