> On 12 May 2020, at 09:37, Otto van der Schaaf <osch...@we-amp.com> wrote:
>
> For Apache PageSpeed (incubating), both
> http://pagespeed.incubator.apache.org/ and https://modpagespeed.com
> display the same content. (they both mirror html/ in mod_pagespeed's
> source code tree).
>
> On behalf of the current owner (We-Amp), I'd like to discuss/offer
> transferring ownership of modpagespeed.com to the ASF to ensure the
> organisation has certainty of control.

Didn't we have a somewhat-related discussion a while back about project
resources hosted for historic reasons at that domain?  If so, that may well
have been a remaining issue to deal with before graduation, and your
kind offer should resolve that nicely.

> Any thoughts?

I see no downside to this[1].  If you have the authority on behalf of We-Amp
then perhaps check with legal@, and with infra@ about taking control.

Thank you!

[1] But I could be talking nonsense.  It wouldn't be the first time.

--
Nick Kew