HI,

I think the incubator will need more information before voting on this.

Has the project filled in a maturity model? This is optional but give the
project and the IPMC more information about the project.

I notice a few minor things that may need to be sorted out/dicussed:
- The incubator disclaimer missing on your web site!
- You have only made two releases and the last one had some issue around
licensing and NOTICE files
- Download page links needs fixing
- Several of the proposed PMC members don’t seem to be subscribed to the
projects private list
- I note this exists https://jitpack.io/p/netflix/iceberg which under status
claims "Iceberg is under active development at Netflix.”
- I also note some minor 3rd party branding issues e.g [1][2]
- I note your last report stated "Add more committers and PPMC members”  and
”grow the community” as a graduation step.  Has this happened since last month
report?
- The last Committer/PMC addition was over 9 months ago. Do you have any
currently people you might consider for committership? The last report
mentioned "A contributor has built support for Spark streaming, which is under
review”.

Thanks,
Justin

1.