Thanks for your suggest and guidence. In order to keep the notice file as brief
and simple as possible in our next release,
I have the following questions to verify and wish your response.

The first minor issue of the following I didn't understand clearly,whether the
notice file means both the binary notice file and source notice file.
I checked over the binary notice file but I didn't know how to verify what is
the license information exactly in our notice.
I only found the content of [1] may be the license information.
Whether we only need the content of [1] and if not could you take a example?It
would be wonderful if here is a example.
> The NOTICE file in general should not contain license information as that
> belongs in LICENSE.

Yes,I copied all of the mybatis NOTICE file and put it into our binary notice
file and source notice file.I saw you suggest we to remove the useless parts
such as the OGNL.
Whether it means need remove source notice file only?
> I see you copied all of the mybatis NOTICE file when it’s probably not
> needed. for instance does your release contain OGNL?

The reason was that I searched the keyword on the github and found the notice
file of url
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-framework/blob/v5.1.5.RELEASE/src/docs/dist/notice.txt.
So I copied it to the notice file. Based on the above,Should I only need to see
the source NOTICE file whether existed in the top directory?
>I don’t think there any reason to mention Spring Framework in your NOTICE file
>as it has no NOTICE file.

1.May be license information in the notice file.
  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.

 Thanks,
 Gang Li