Here is the binary release

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/brpc/0.9.8-rc01/apache-brpc-0.9.8.rc01-incubating.tar.gz

在 2020/7/26 下午2:13,“tan zhongyi”<zhongyi....@gmail.com> 写入:

    OK, I will rename the release binary and carry on the vote.

    Yes, there are still some license issues remain, so we keep a
DISCLAIMER-WIP still.
    We plan to fix it in Q3 release.

    Thanks

    在 2020/7/22 下午2:25,“Justin Mclean”<jus...@classsoftware.com> 写入:

        Hi,

        -1 (binding) as incubating is not in the name. I suggest you rename and
carry on the vote. If you do that treat my vote as +1 (binding).

        I checked:
        - incubating in not in name
        - signatures and hashes are fine
        - DISCLAIMER exists (WIP)
        - LICENSE and NOTICE need more work
        - didn’t compile from source.

        I did also note CDDL licensed code in the release that we needs to be
removed.This issue and others that have brought up in previous releases also
haven’t been fixed, when is the PPMC intending to fix these?

        I number of files seem to have confused licensed e.g this file has 3
license headers which is the correct license? [1]

        Thanks,
        Justin

        1.  ./src/brpc/ts.cpp