xposting from d...@superset.apache.org - what's the right place to post this
for ASF-infra's attention?

Hi all,

It just came to my attention that GitHub added a new "triage" access level
at the repo level.
https://github.blog/changelog/2019-05-23-triage-and-maintain-roles-beta/

In the past, we've identified that it was impossible for non-committers
(especially our PMs and contributors-that-are-not-yet-committers) to help
us triage issues, apply labels, assign reviews, close and reopen issues as
needed. It's really clear to me that we really need all the help we can get
in this area, and that not being able to involve more people into this
process hurts us, and is a clear operational downside of using the ASF
infra.

More technically, I think the way to make that easy and painless would be
to add a new entry to the `.asf.yaml` file that would enable maintainers to
assign the "triage" role to whoever they see fit. For reference, here's
more context on that piece of automation I'd like to latch this onto here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/git+-+.asf.yaml+features

Max